Login

russian armor

PCGamer CoH2 hands-on

13 Feb 2013, 08:22 AM

What the developer is referring to in that second quote is that a better player can win even with a worse army. I can own people in Counterstrike even with a shitty gun because I'm good at FPS games. 12azor can destroy you with zero intelligence bulletins because he's 12azor.

But, if 2 players are otherwise equally matched, then intel bulletins = advantage.

Money = intel bulletins, therefore money = advantage, therefore Pay2Win.
13 Feb 2013, 09:22 AM

actually, from all we know up to now, we just know time = intel bulletins, therefore time = advantage therefore Play2Win...

(since you can't "buy" intel bulletins, but have to "achieve" them)

amirite?
13 Feb 2013, 15:26 PM

It also depends on the ways to achieve these bulletins. If only "Steam Achievemnts" are necessary and they are available to Basic Matches... then PREPARE TO XPLOIT!!!!

If they are only available in ranked matches, then it will suck, because you are risking your W/L ratio for a little bulletin, so you can spam AT guns to finally get that 250% increase in penetration for your Paks (wait, I'd risk it!)
13 Feb 2013, 16:41 PM

Berger seconds this. “One thing that was very important for us is that if you unbox the game, and I’ve been playing for a hundred hours and have access to everything – if you’re a better player than me you will beat me with your straight-out-of-the-box experience.”

Only thing i could care about.
19 Feb 2013, 15:19 PM

Only thing i could care about.

Well said. We are focusing on the wrong details of that post. That should have ended the discussion.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★