Login

russian armor

three proposals - for a better COH2

30 Apr 2014, 01:47 AM

Hello everyone,

I want to make three suggestions and discuss the game the way I think greatly improve!
maybe there are proponents ...
(anticipated, sorry for my bad english;))

1.The most important ... divides the ranking system into several levels (gold, silver ...) - I (as a noob) often play against players that sweep me within minutes of the map and vice versa. That makes neither me, nor my opponent fun.
Players should play with equivalent more!

2.If one is forced by error back to the base, has lost 90% of the map contol and the opponent is in the above figure, it should still give higher mp bonus (as it is anyway). So there could be more exciting rounds, which was believed actually already lost / won.

3.The losing an entire unit should be punished more severely, up to date hardly noticed a difference ... if you lose one or saves and refreshes (just at the beginning).
Often, the opponent loses one in troops after the other and pushes me back anyway - although I prefer back on time:/

Maybe I can think of these points only negative, and I'm doing something wrong ... in any case I would be interested in other views ... :)
30 Apr 2014, 02:01 AM

I am with you in the case of your third point.
30 Apr 2014, 02:45 AM

The ranking system is fine, its just we don't have large player base. If the game could keep 10k-15k players on average then you will be more likely to get even match.

What I would like to see is seasonal Ladders, for example from 1-3 months. Where you would have different ELO/skill points from the auto match. So you could have 3 different ladders example "Officers" "Lieutenant" "Private". Based on your ELO/skill points you will be allowed to join this Ladders. But to prevent "smurfing" if your ELO/skill points is greater than lets say 70(100max) you wont be able to join "Private" and so on. Last there could be a 4th one "Marshals" where only "pro" players can join and battle each other.

In short that is what I want.... but it won happen :(.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 69
Germany 23

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment