Login

russian armor

RnP shoutcasts

19 Aug 2013, 19:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Aug 2013, 06:57 AMRogers
RnP number 62 brings us another great vcoh 2v2 with a special guest cohost BAWX!

Love your guys casts and I learned so much about the game from them... but...didn't watch it for long.

I started watching the cast, I really did, then realized it was axis in blue (legioroma) on Duclair and was able to skip to the end to see that it ends with a Axis winning in the end with vetted everything. Booooring!

Sorry, it just isn't a nailbiter to see a cast even where Wehr comes back from a big deficit unless they were so low on points they could lose it at any time. It is more fascinating to see how an allied player can come from behind and beat vet3 Wehr and a field full of PE panthers. But I am not sure more than a handful, if that many, of such games exist.

If something particularly entertaining happened in that game, cast the 1-5 minutes and save yourselves the time. But I saved an hour of my life by not watching the very very predictable.
19 Aug 2013, 19:33 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Aug 2013, 19:06 PMAvNY

Love your guys casts and I learned so much about the game from them... but...didn't watch it for long.

I started watching the cast, I really did, then realized it was axis in blue (legioroma) on Duclair and was able to skip to the end to see that it ends with a Axis winning in the end with vetted everything. Booooring!

Sorry, it just isn't a nailbiter to see a cast even where Wehr comes back from a big deficit unless they were so low on points they could lose it at any time. It is more fascinating to see how an allied player can come from behind and beat vet3 Wehr and a field full of PE panthers. But I am not sure more than a handful, if that many, of such games exist.

If something particularly entertaining happened in that game, cast the 1-5 minutes and save yourselves the time. But I saved an hour of my life by not watching the very very predictable.

cmon man at-least have the common decency to use a spoiler.

19 Aug 2013, 20:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Aug 2013, 19:06 PMAvNY

Good replays are very hard to find. We did find that one entertaining but not the best. We work with what we have to sometime. There are not a lot of Vcoh game replays being posted. Pros who play vcoh still seem to have no interest in having their games casted. Its annoying.
19 Aug 2013, 20:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Aug 2013, 20:23 PMRogers

Good replays are very hard to find. We did find that one entertaining but not the best. We work with what we have to sometime. There are not a lot of Vcoh game replays being posted. Pros who play vcoh still seem to have no interest in having their games casted. Its annoying.

That is too bad because I have watched some truly amazing games being streamed. Sometimes viewers will ask the streamer to post the replay and it is too bad they don't. There have been some real tight ones. Too often the "win" is ruined by someone drophacking, but by that time it is won.
19 Aug 2013, 20:50 PM

Yes, you are right, very sorry for the spoiler. But it really wasn't a spoiler. It is usually quite obvious from the names from who the submission was received. (This is not as obvious when both teams are well known pros.)

A hint to Pounder on how to change it up... if Axis is blue when Duclair starts, particularly if the recognized names are the players, it is obvious to me how the match played out.

Very few players have the humility of posting tight though dramatic losses. Or perhaps, being on the losing side, they don't have the objectivity to recognize how epic the game had been.

Added: I think it is also more interesting when allies win a nailbiter because there are different ways they end up winning, while Axis usually involves overwhelming allies with super infantry and supertanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★