Login

russian armor

Am I in cover or not?

29 Apr 2014, 15:19 PM

Just use these 2 rules of thumbs:
1) Craters provide cover in all directions.
2) For the rest, what you see is what you get? Is a model out of cover? Then that model does not get a cover bonus. Do the enemy bullets cross the cover you are standing behind? No? Well that means you are flanked and you get no cover bonus.

The only way to really know if the "bullets cross the cover" is if youre men die or stay alive. I think that this is a problem and that its related to what people call rng. I guess there are times when you think you are in cover when you are not. These times youre men will die in a irrational way because you think you are in cover. As I do feel my men were in cover I will blame their death on rng.
30 Apr 2014, 11:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2014, 15:29 PMgeist
What often happens to me:

I place MG where it says there is green cover. MG sets up, doesn't get any cover.

Comments to that?

Didn't play some time, but it seems to happen more frequent since the recent update. Maybe I am wrong.
30 Apr 2014, 18:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Apr 2014, 11:58 AMgeist

Comments to that?

Didn't play some time, but it seems to happen more frequent since the recent update. Maybe I am wrong.

Got that yesterday on "Steppe". MG42 was set up 5m behind some boxes on the southern island. Thought it would be better to put it in the yellow cover of the boxes. Moved it. Didn't show yellow cover on the HMG. Can't tell if it was actually in cover/got the bonus as it wasn't shot at.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS