Login

russian armor

espressojim

2 Feb 2013, 05:13 AM
Senior Caster Badge

SomeBloke linked to GameReplays.org in some random topic and that led me on a nostalgia trip through those forums and I found a piece of CoH history: espressojim's first CoH vidcast!* Who is espressojim? Why, just one of the best (if not the best) vidcasters in CoH history. Back when most shoutcasters uploaded .mp3 files for people to download and listen to while t hey watched the replay. espressojim was one of the people who would make video recordings of the shoutcasts and then upload them.

But he did so much more too. Well, mostly he did a TON of vidcasts. espressojim was super dedicated and made awesome vidcasts for what were probably hundreds of shoutcasts. He was also helpful to other vidcasters and (potentially) always high on PCP (I have not verified this last statement and in fact his stimulant of choice was probably espresso now that I think about it...).

So, let's hear it for espressojim, one of the greatest vidcasters of all time!

*The link is dead of course. FileFront is dead!
2 Feb 2013, 11:29 AM

Hip hip!

He surfaced a little while ago actually, commented on a few of our casts then disappeared again, but he's one of the main reasons why I was able to start vidcasting in the first place.
2 Feb 2013, 14:56 PM

Tycho make casts again i miss your voice :3 you started that Devm replay pack then stopped all of a sudden :( now 7 months have passed and im beginning to lose hope
2 Feb 2013, 17:18 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Yeah I'm basically done with CoH. Other people were casting the DEVM pack too so I didn't want to step on their toes, then I uninstalled CoH. But this is espressojim's fan club thread! If you want to talk about me go find my fan club thread.
3 Feb 2013, 15:41 PM

i love espresso jim ! Favourite casting team ever was Him , Cindex and the beard , will he ever see this thread i dont know ? but if he does you're a legend !
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★