Hey guys,
I've been kinda active in the game and the community on and off for the past couple of years and now i'm back into playing COH1 again but I suck even more now than I used to if that's even possible :/
So I was just wondering is there anyone available to mentor me? i'm totally flexible with timing etc..
Is there still the possibility for Mentoring on COH1?
20 Apr 2014, 07:04 AM
#1
Posts: 107
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
23 | ||
|
|
|
13 | ||
|
|
|
12 | ||
|
|
|
7 | ||
|
|
|
8 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.626365.632+5
- 3.490236.675+1
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.713423.628-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.256101.717+10
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
861 users are online:
861 guests
1 post in the last 24h
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17148
Welcome our newest member, Dobrozhir
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, Dobrozhir
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM