Hi,
I have some lamp posts on my map. When I open the worldbuilder, they are allways off. But when I click on "atmospheric properties" then they are on. Because "night" is selected there.
However, when I play a skirmish match on my map, lamps are off.. How do I fix that?
Lamp Posts are on in WB, but off ingame?
9 Apr 2014, 13:01 PM
#1

Posts: 273
9 Apr 2014, 13:51 PM
#2
Posts: 9
9 Apr 2014, 14:25 PM
#3

Posts: 273
look here!!!
http://www.coh2.org/topic/12445/how-to-turn-on-the-light-in-worldbuilder
I have seen this topic before I create this one. "Stamp" solution is a terrible way, and it is not real solution.
10 Apr 2014, 08:14 AM
#4
Posts: 9
the only method that works, I know sorry ...........
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
60 | ||
|
|
|
11 | ||
|
|
|
71 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.488234.676+3
- 2.931244.792+25
- 3.622365.630+1
- 4.701420.625-1
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3521
Board Info
449 users are online:
449 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17072
Welcome our newest member, jkt88ltd
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, jkt88ltd
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM

