Login

russian armor

Game crashes always after match finish

7 Apr 2014, 08:03 AM

Hello,

I installed CoH2 again and it was working fine for a couple of days. But now it crashes everytime the match finish. It crashes before the statistic shows up - I cant see the statistics. Then the game restarts automatically. Dont know what to do?!?
7 Apr 2014, 08:35 AM
Donator 11

Hello,
I installed CoH2 again and it was working fine for a couple of days. But now it crashes everytime the match finish. It crashes before the statistic shows up - I cant see the statistics. Then the game restarts automatically. Dont know what to do?!?

One of my clan had an identical sounding problem - crash before he could see results. He fixed it by accident after trying to boost his fps by disabling replay encoding.

This is how it is done
http://www.companyofheroes2.net/2013/08/disable-replays-for-a-performance-boost/
7 Apr 2014, 08:37 AM

Hey,

I have experienced the same issue but it isn't 100% of the time, maybe 1 out of 5 games.

What are your system specs?
7 Apr 2014, 08:43 AM

I already thought it has something to do with the replay-saving mechanism. I will try it later on when I get back to work.
I am playing the game with my comp since it came out - I dont think that the specs are the problem. I just had to reinstall everything again (windows = pain in the a*s).

However here they are:
- win 7 pro
- i7
- GTX 580
- 16GB RAM
- intel mainboard
- drivers all new and no unknown devices
7 Apr 2014, 09:02 AM
Benefactor 115

next time try emptying your replay fodler first
9 Apr 2014, 06:29 AM

Alright, I deleted all the files in my replay folder. It didnt help :-(
Thax for help guys, but I will reinstall the game - hope this will end my problems.
9 Apr 2014, 11:41 AM

1. Try to verify the game cache integrity. Steam has such a tool, go to it from your Steam window, right-clicking on COH2 and choosing that option from the menu that appears. Sometimes the game doesn't install properly, and steam needs to verify your downloaded files and complete them.

2. If this is not working, try to reinstal the game.

3. If it's still not working, then you might have a videocard driver problem. Try to install the newest driver, or, if it doesn't work, an older version of the driver untill Nvidia fix it with a new patch. You might also consider to lower your video settings.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★