Login

russian armor

Expansion spotted

PAGES (9)down
24 Mar 2014, 17:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 17:35 PMCon!
just got this from the schedule so clearly new content, not balance changes new content. relic has never released commander dlc this way nor would it make any sense to go do a talk a dev event for commander dlc. So it is either an expansion or a whole new dlc plan, which would basically be an expansion, but even then expansion makes most sense.

Something new! (18+)
Relic Entertainment's Executive Producer Greg Wilson and Game Director Quinn Duffy will reveal plans for brand new Company of Heroes 2 content!

Yeah there are just plans......if they would add an Expansion pack it would come out in 1 or 2 years. releasing an Expansion pack Needs a lot of Commercial and Advertising with screenshots and Videos to make People hot like they did with opossing front or tales of valour Long before it gets to selling.

24 Mar 2014, 17:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 17:45 PMAffe

Yeah there are just plans......if they would add an Expansion pack it would come out in 1 or 2 years. releasing an Expansion pack Needs a lot of Commercial and Advertising with screenshots and Videos to make People hot like they did with opossing front or tales of valour Long before it gets to selling.

Yeah...which is precisely what they will be doing IF they announce it on friday...

24 Mar 2014, 17:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 17:45 PMAffe

What if they announce it on the event and from then on do advertising and all that stuff? OF was announced too FYI, they didn't just let the community figure out that an expansion was coming you moron.

This just proves that you do not want the game to improve or maybe even want to play the game at all. Why are you here?

24 Mar 2014, 17:56 PM

What if they announce it on the event and from then on do advertising and all that stuff? OF was announced too FYI, they didn't just let the community figure out that an expansion was coming you moron.

I knew about OF Long before it came out.it was advertised in many many gameplay sites on the Internet that relic is working on an Expansion pack Long before OF came out.

But if you say it, it must be true.Must be the new selling strategi of companys These days.

Now they release whole new games and Expansion packs directly out of nowhere to get very low selling rates because most People wouldn t even know that it exsisted without Commercial and Advertising.Sounds logic to me.
24 Mar 2014, 18:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 17:56 PMAffe

I knew about OF Long before it came out.it was advertised in many many gameplay sites on the Internet that relic is working on an Expansion pack Long before OF came out.

But if you say it, it must be true.Must be the new selling strategi of companys These days.

Now they release whole new games and Expansion packs directly out of nowhere to get very low selling rates because most People wouldn t even know that it exsisted without Commercial and Advertising.Sounds logic to me.

Um yea, what if they announce the fucking expansion pack on the event? You knew about OF because it was ANNOUNCED, which is what they might do on the event. If they're going to announce it on the event they don't just leave it at that you moron they'll advertise it after, too. That's how you announce game these days and that's how it always happened. It'll be on many, many gameplay sites after it has been announced on the event.
24 Mar 2014, 18:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 18:06 PMAffe

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMFdEKUEckw&feature=youtu.be
new Balance patch for 25.03.2014 like i said hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah
you fools can now get your "Muh Dig" back.
I din du nuffins.
I couldnt believe People are so stupid and expected an Expansion pack.Its just a Balance patch"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nothing more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except that tomorrow (25.03.) isnt friday.

But I now finally got that youre simply trolling :D
24 Mar 2014, 18:22 PM

Except that tomorrow (25.03.) isnt friday.

But I now finally got that youre simply trolling :D

Friday they will deeply talk about all the changes the patch has brought to the game and we will know that they are working on another Balance patch for the future.But of course i m wrong and we will get the new super Expansion pack on friday with 100000 new Units out of nowhere.The patch seem to offer a new gameplay style.

Tis Balance patch is the "next step" because it seems to Change big parts of the gameplay.I only tell you that because you didn t notice that already.

I din du nuffins.
24 Mar 2014, 18:22 PM

you must be the dumbest person here, really...
They are going to release Balance patch at 25.03.2014
That doesnt mean that is the same thing as the one they will announce at 28th.
sigh...
24 Mar 2014, 18:24 PM

you must be the dumbest person here, really...
They are going to release Balance patch at 25.03.2014
That doesnt mean that is the same thing as the one they will announce at 28th.
sigh...

theys will talk about this patch and all the changes to gameplay on the 28th.

But of course you are super intelligent and knows that they will bring the big Expansion pack on friday hahahahahahahahaa.

I din du nuffins.
24 Mar 2014, 18:41 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

They are speaking to a crowd that are not necessarily coh2 players, I doubt they are gonna talk about specific balance changes or romorrow's patch.

Expansion or a change to the DLC model seems the most likely imo.
24 Mar 2014, 18:51 PM

Expansion or a change to the DLC model seems the most likely imo.

Makes no sense to release a big Balance patch that Change the whole gameplay on the 25th and then release new commanders/Expansion pack/Change to commander system 3 days later on the 28th to fuck the Balance patch completely up again which they have released only 3 days before.

But i think i am the only one who can think of such Logical ideas.Of course guys.....they release a big Balance patch and then they fuck the patch up with a big Expansion pack 3 days later very Logical.Maked sence to me.
24 Mar 2014, 18:54 PM

You and logic are two things that obviously dont fit together :P

Announcement=/=release.

Lets get back to topic please
24 Mar 2014, 18:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 18:51 PMAffe

Makes no sense to release a big Balance patch that Change the whole gameplay on the 25th and then release new commanders/Expansion pack/Change to commander system 3 days later on the 28th to fuck the Balance patch completely up again which they have released only 3 days before.

But i think i am the only one who can think of such Logical ideas.Of course guys.....they release a big Balance patch and then they fuck the patch up with a big Expansion pack 3 days later very Logical.Maked sence to me.

who said anything about content being released on the 28th? it's probably an announcement only.

And btw why are you so keen on proving yourself right on this? when you have no idea about anything. The fact that theres a patch tomorrow 25th doesnt mean no expansion or changes are gonna be announced on the 28th.
24 Mar 2014, 20:05 PM
Honorary Member Badge

i invised some posts please try and keep it civil or alteast semi civil. were all human beings here right? :)

edited because win! :D
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight