Login

russian armor

Battleserver lag in winter only

4 Mar 2014, 04:24 AM

Hello all,

Ever since the battle-servers were launched, I experience heavy lag on any maps with snow. Especially around the 10 minute mark, my units start to lag behind their orders. Takes them more than 20-30 seconds to move/attack/use abilities/reinforce after I tell them to. Same with retreating (the retreat button lights up but they don't retreat). I've also observed (and confirmed with teammates on teamspeak) that I'm playing 'in the past', i.e. the time on my match clock (the one detailing how much time has passed) is different from that of the rest of the team, and is behind them. Twice, the enemy team surrendered and I continued playing for a minute/half a minute after everyone had gone (until my match clock caught up).

I'm posting this in the bug forums because it only occurs on snow maps (i.e. maps with blizzards, lazur factory tends to be fine).
4 Mar 2014, 07:31 AM
Patrion 14

It would be useful if you could post your computer specs. The problem could be that you have a rig that can't handle blizzards. You might not have noticed it the same way before, but lagged the game for others.

Also, try to fiddle with the graphics settings to see if things improve. Since you have buddies to play with you could do some trials with them in custom games or compstomps.
4 Mar 2014, 11:06 AM

Ah sorry. My pc is a laptop. Intel i7 Q740 (1.73GHz), Nvidia GT 435M, 8GB ram. I've already got the graphic settings minimized, resolution set to 1280x720. Thing is, I did had laggy games before every now and then, but they were playable and nobody complained.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★