Login

russian armor

Ram fails

12 Feb 2014, 07:59 AM
Patrion 14

Most likely addressed a lot of times somewhere I just can't find it. But rams seem to bug out and fail ALOT can't provide with replay though, save to few. Either way:

Get t34 in range (both76/85), click ram, usually the tank will align for a sec or even two then do nothing. Maybe do the wind up noise, but nothing happens. Of you can ram again since there is no overheat, but it's still bugged and by that trixy to use.
12 Feb 2014, 08:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 07:59 AMLe Wish
Most likely addressed a lot of times somewhere I just can't find it. But rams seem to bug out and fail ALOT can't provide with replay though, save to few. Either way:

Get t34 in range (both76/85), click ram, usually the tank will align for a sec or even two then do nothing. Maybe do the wind up noise, but nothing happens. Of you can ram again since there is no overheat, but it's still bugged and by that trixy to use.

Are you sure its not simply lagg? I have had several rams ruined while flanking, because of delay, causing the distance to be too little or too big.
12 Feb 2014, 08:47 AM
Patrion 14

Have tried and failed against tanks that are hardly moving in midrange. Will do an attempt to replicate again though to see if that could be the case.
12 Feb 2014, 09:11 AM

I think if you hear it rev up and stop, that means there is something blocking. You need a pretty clear path.

But I do think there is a bug, this happens to me a lot: you click it and nothing happens, no sound, no nothing, doesn't seem to matter whether the tank is in motion or not, or if there's something blocking or not. At first I thought I'd misclicked but it's happened too many times to be a misclick. We would need to look at replay files, to see if the right command is being sent or not. I keep forgetting to do this, and I'm not sure which analyzer works best. The one Inverse did has not been updated and frequently won't read files.

12 Feb 2014, 14:13 PM

Happens more often to me than the ram actually working.

I think it is input delay combined with the unit's pathing placing it too close to the other tank. You have to set the T34 to a distance just short of minimum ram range to overcome input lag.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 3
unknown 11

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment