Login

russian armor

A German Variant

11 Feb 2014, 14:11 PM

Hello to everyone, I want try to share my "new" strategy. Is not really different to a standard german strategy but i wanna share with everyone and listen to some advices :)

I start choosing the Mechanized Assault Commander and calling in 1 Assault Grenadier while my pioneer ends to build the German Infanterie Kompanie.
After this i send the pio squad to cap (usually) the cutoff point, then I make this build order: 1x MG42 2x Grenadiers 1x Sniper.
I find this build order very good because the assault gren permit me to place the mg42 to the defense of the cutoff point waiting for the other 2x Grenadiers squads. In the end the sniper come out when the first shock troops or guard inf come out and i find very very useful (i have to say thanks to StephennJF, he makes know the sniper power :) )

At this point i tech to tier 2 and i call back my pioneer build the second structure. Now i dont usually go for the Mechanized Assault Group because is very expensive in terms of manpower and i always can not afford the cost and i need my panzergrenadier to support my army, so i call normally the PGs and not using the commander ability. Now my opponet may have notice that i have a heavy infatry army so maybe is going to call a t70 or a t34 and i go for a pak40 and the for a StugIII E in case of T70 presence.

Now i have some problems. I dont know if is good tech only to tier 3 and go for Panzers ecc or waiting a bit and tech for Panthers ecc
Usually if i have hold my fuel and a good number of strategic point i'm floating with the fuel so i can afford T4 but i dont know if is a good choice in 1vs1. Maybe is better go tier 3 and saving for the Tiger tank? i don't know :D

I find this strategy balanced and not munition depended like can be a g43 strat. You can use you muni in different ways: reinforce your grens with lmg, maybe upgrade an amored car or a halftruck with fire if i have infantry problems or upgrade PGs with shreks, lay mines, ecc you can do you need/prefer. And the light arty barrage can be very useful to move your enemy!

That's it :D Is a simple strat with the doubt if is better go for t3 or t4 :) If someone have advices to improve it i will be grateful. I share it for this (and because there isn't nothing really new :) )

Greetings and sorry for my english shitty grammar :D

PS. Maybe i do a mistake posting in the general strategy desk, maybe was better in the Ost strat. Sorry if i do wrong :(

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★