Login

russian armor

North Langres

10 Feb 2014, 23:43 PM

What do people generally do when gifted north Langres? i.e. cap the left first or the right? Defensive or aggressive?

I especially struggle with north as Ostheer vs T1 snipers and Guards - T34/85's. Guards just camp in any buildings and make it very difficult to push them off the map.

What map changes could be put into place to lesson the "camp the cut off"? (I know they changed the summer version a little but not enough IMO)
11 Feb 2014, 01:32 AM

I would go either quick mortar HT or T2 for reinforcement HT (don't upgrade with flamer). Also, get multiple mortars to force them to make a mistake and lose their snipers. Rifle grenades own Guards really hard. So do mortars.
11 Feb 2014, 03:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2014, 01:32 AMlink0
I would go either quick mortar HT or T2 for reinforcement HT (don't upgrade with flamer). Also, get multiple mortars to force them to make a mistake and lose their snipers. Rifle grenades own Guards really hard. So do mortars.

But it is seriously not fun that they can wipe out your mortar squad in one volley (3 Snipers).

I would choose mortar HT for force retreat (flame mortar on snipers) and ambushing 221 (or PG) at retreat route, but it costs too much fuel. If failed, prepare to get yourself owned by T-34/85 + marked target + button vehicle (which is lame like fuxk)

another option can be getting 5 G43 gren squad (or maybe a Sniper) and give them a multi-way flank, and pray to RNG god blessing the bullet of G43 hitting the snipers
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 117
unknown 13
Germany 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %