Login

russian armor

Artillery Bulletins bugged

7 Feb 2014, 08:16 AM

Hey everybody,

I noticed that although I completed all campaign missions on difficulty level "General" I am not awarded the achievement for mission 01 (Stalingrad Railway Station) on difficulty level "Captain". Is there any way to get help with this particular problem? :)

In addition I noticed the following bug: The problem with decreasing accuracy does not only apply to the Mortar Bulletins, but also to Artillery Bulletins: I tested the Sovjet ML 152mm Howitzer first without any, and afterwards with the bulletins "Long Distance Combat", "Outranged" and "Never know what hit 'em". I don't know if it is a single bulletin that is bugged, but using these in combination results in a catastrophic decrease of the Howitzer's accuracy.

Have a good time
random
7 Feb 2014, 08:36 AM

It's been a problem that Relic has never officially acknowledged, probably because the fix for is going to take forever, or not even budgeted in.

At this point I'd rather relic just disable those bulletins and stop trying to save face.
7 Feb 2014, 14:22 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2014, 08:16 AMrandom
I don't know if it is a single bulletin that is bugged, but using these in combination results in a catastrophic decrease of the Howitzer's accuracy.

yeah it is bug. I would have seen your face when you used those bulletins together.
7 Feb 2014, 14:39 PM
11 Feb 2014, 00:25 AM

Relic please fix or remove from the game.
12 Feb 2014, 07:45 AM

Relic put these in the game without testing them, even once.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★