Login

russian armor

LFG Soviets

6 Feb 2014, 17:01 PM

Hello all,

I am looking for team mates to play as Soviets. My current rank is at 0.57ish which indicates more wins than losses.
I am pretty busy with my work and school so don't expect me to be available 24/7 but I still find time to play 4/7 nights. I always play every Saturday night 5-9 EST, Sunday mornings 7-9 and some nights after 7pm on occasion. (It really depends how busy my work is)

About myself.
I am active player since 2003. I've played mostly MMORPG and FPS, so I was totally new to CoH2 when it arrived in June last year. It took me a while to get used to RTS but during last two months I have improved my skills a lot and I could consider myself as a decent player.
I live on East Coast for last ten years but I am from Eastern Europe and my best language is Russian. I am obsessed with history of WW2, Great Patriotic War in particular, and since little up I've read hundreds of books about these. I used to be a member of a team of enthusiasts who were digging in WW2 fortifications and battlefield for any remnants of fallen soldiers, their weapons and military regalia. Our best findings were MG34 and SVT40 (metal frames only, and empty shells, wooden parts were gone after more than 50 years). These items were given to a local WW2 museum.
I was really excited about CoH2 release, from day one I play as Soviets, I always look for new ways to improve my gameplay. Recently, I realized that I need somehow to communicate to my mates in better way than typing in chat, therefore I would like to join a clan.

I don't want to create my own clan with someone, I would rather join an already existant community of serious players. I truly like this game but I miss sense of a guild/ clan and team, just like it used to be in World of Warcraft and Age of Conan.

Let me know! Thanks!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS