Login

russian armor

Lobbies for Custom Maps.

6 Feb 2014, 01:24 AM
Benefactor 226

I know a lot of people want lobbies but I'd really like one for the fact that we could play custom maps with others. If they could set it up. It would be nice if a lobby could be joined and your custom .sga file would download to the clients and you could start playing.

It's such a pain, doing all this work making maps and finding people to play with.

Just an idea, not sure if it's even something they would consider, but it would be pretty nice.
7 Feb 2014, 16:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Feb 2014, 01:24 AMkildor
I know a lot of people want lobbies but I'd really like one for the fact that we could play custom maps with others. If they could set it up. It would be nice if a lobby could be joined and your custom .sga file would download to the clients and you could start playing.

It's such a pain, doing all this work making maps and finding people to play with.

Just an idea, not sure if it's even something they would consider, but it would be pretty nice.

I agree, that would be a good solution.

I dont know if anyone on this forum played blitzkrieg from 2003, but that game had lobbies where you would load whatever map the host had, thus giving the game more longevity. If implemented, it would give COH2 a lot more diversity and making playing custom maps against others verry easy.
8 Feb 2014, 13:34 PM
Benefactor 226

I actually have played that lol wow, totally forgot about it. But you're right. So friendly to custom maps. Would love this for coh.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★