Login

russian armor

Huge Thank You!

27 Jan 2014, 14:34 PM
Donator 11

Thanks to all people who participate directly/indirectly in this tournament.

I had the opportunity to be part of 4# Contender Bout and fight versus the Champion, BartonPL.
27 Jan 2014, 16:47 PM
Patrion 14

Stoked for working on some new events !
27 Jan 2014, 17:50 PM
Benefactor 3110

Im a big big Fan of SNF. The season was a huge success. Very very small critic, i didnt care for the art contest. Watched it with my wife and it was a little to much "scene". And i think if really necessary would have more suited in the quarter Finals als a gimmick or sth. Also I think, that the questions to QDuffy, where very good, but his answers were not very concrete. Maybe next time he should bring real news. QDuffy is always a great guest, but i missed the info, tbh. Maybe he wasnt prepared too good.

So dont get me wrong, it was a very very good event, in the next season, which NEEDS TO HAPPEN, there is room fpr improvement.
Did i say i am a big big fan...?

3 of 3 Relic postsRelic 27 Jan 2014, 17:53 PM

Also I think, that the questions to QDuffy, where very good, but his answers were not very concrete. Maybe next time he should bring real news. QDuffy is always a great guest, but i missed the info, tbh. Maybe he wasnt prepared too good.

That's an excellent point.

We're not in a position where we can talk about new things, and really didn't have much to share. Quinn was appearing more as a tradition (he's been closing out SNF seasons for awhile now) and because the SNF team wanted him.

In the future it may be more appropriate if Relic staff only appeared if they had new things to talk about, rather than just to interact with the community.

It's something we're reviewing, so this sort of feedback is valuable.
27 Jan 2014, 18:20 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2014, 17:53 PMNoun

We're not in a position where we can talk about new things, and really didn't have much to share. Quinn was appearing more as a tradition (he's been closing out SNF seasons for awhile now) and because the SNF team wanted him.

In the future it may be more appropriate if Relic staff only appeared if they had new things to talk about, rather than just to interact with the community.

He talked about the Battle Servers and other small topics, I didn't mind it. It's nice to know what you are up to even if you can't reveal everything.

I don't think the question should be if you should appear or not but rather find a solution to prepare or find content you can share with us.

It was maybe too long for nothing though.
27 Jan 2014, 19:33 PM

After long time lurking on these forums I finally registered to say:
Thank you guys for all the great shows this season!

Keep up the good work and don't let us wait too long for SNF-Season 6.
27 Jan 2014, 22:19 PM

I think we need WNF. Wednesday Night Fights! 2v2, battling for the scraps of tin cans and glory! Who's with me? ... no? :-]

Anyways, Loved the event. Keep it comin'!
28 Jan 2014, 05:57 AM
Patrion 27

I blew off plans with a lot of friends for the chance to watch SNF live every Sunday and really enjoyed it! This was my first season and I sure as hell hope it isn't the last!

"We're really excited about what is coming in the future." ad nauseum :P
28 Jan 2014, 06:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2014, 17:53 PMNoun

I heard him saying about battle sevres that all features will be shared (if possible) between CoH1 and CoH2 - is this mean by any chance that you will try to implement the twitch streaming option to CoH1 like you have it for CoH2 ?
28 Jan 2014, 13:36 PM

Thanks for a great show! Hope to see Season Six soon :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★