Login

russian armor

Magic the Gathering

Moy
4 Jan 2013, 18:31 PM

Semi off topic:
Hi there. Can't wait for the coh2 beta to begin anytime soon(tm)?

Well why not join me in this rather uncontrolled and "non-directional" discussion about some paper cards?

It's said that this card game, is a heavy load for the brain. Actually it's suppose to be tougher for the brain than poker! Enough of this nonsense you say!

On topic:
I'm currently looking forward to the release of gatecrash, and also looking into the creation of a standard deck. That'll be able to compete in smaller and maybe even bigger tournaments.

My idea is based on this card:

Laboratory Maniac: This is my win condition.

With the use of Grisly Salvage, Chronic Flooding, Treasured Find
and Abundant Growth

Now I'm in need for creatures that either makes my deck faster or ramps (gets me lands).

I was thinking of adding Farseek.

Anyone having any nice cards that are formerly cheap to get aswell? Thanks!!

*sidenote* I fail to find a search button. If such topic already exist then mods feel free to delete this topic
4 Jan 2013, 21:13 PM

Magic the gathering, such a classic. :D Not keeping up with the new releases but got Rakdos Bloodsports and Code of the Orzhov lying around that I used to play on game nights a few years ago with some friends. Was hard to keep an interest though since it was a small town and no hobby center so when we got bored with it we stopped playing and had no real reason to start playing regularly again.

Last summer I did get Repel the Dark and Path to Victory since my roommate bought a deck, and we've been able to have some pretty fun games with some other interested friends. There's a hobby center in this town, but everyone there is like 300 pounds and since it's small it turns quickly into an oven, so sadly you couldn't pay me to start playing tournaments and on any higher level haha :(
4 Jan 2013, 21:32 PM

I played a while while I was a kiddo, collected from the 5'th to around the 8'th editions (<444>3 the 7'th one :P). Never really got into big leagues, just local in mine small town where I grew up
6 Jan 2013, 19:11 PM
Benefactor 115

Never played magic but it does get streamed a lot on twitch tv
Moy
7 Jan 2013, 11:13 AM

watching streams is pretty hard, since they just name a card. They don't (always) tell you what the card does.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 86
Netherlands 1
Netherlands 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak