Login

russian armor

CoH 2 is just big pile of cra*

• This thread is locked
18 Jan 2014, 21:42 PM

I had some fun on singleplayer, but it got boring after time. Now i get to multiplayer. Lolz, this game turns to be sooo arhaic. Who makes RTS games like this those days? So dumped down and imbalanced? Its 2014 or 2001-2006 RTS era?

Basicly CoH 2(and 1) are just arcade games where units have sh*t load of HP and games are based on tiers and buildings. 1 tier is spam of mortar and mg+ sniper, next tier is tanks and AT and when enemy holds some stupid control points you are screwd because you never gonna have same cash as enemy(again arhaic RTS game model). Plus retard automatching system matches you against players with no similar skills. They even drop on oldschool ranks from CoH1, all armies has the same, lolz. And this shi+load of skins and unnecesary, overhealming unit boosters+ shi*load of generals. Who needs that? Put more units not some generals, because this game looks poor in comparsion to another RTS games. Not to mention legendary World in Conflict. I tought Relic is better than this. Comming back to Rome 2 and Men of War.
18 Jan 2014, 21:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2014, 21:42 PMGazi
I had some fun on singleplayer, but it got boring after time. Now i get to multiplayer. Lolz, this game turns to be sooo arhaic. Who makes RTS games like this those days? So dumped down and imbalanced? Its 2014 or 2001-2006 RTS era?

Basicly CoH 2(and 1) are just arcade games where units have sh*t load of HP and games are based on tiers and buildings. 1 tier is spam of mortar and mg+ sniper, next tier is tanks and AT and when enemy holds some stupid control points you are screwd because you never gonna have same cash as enemy(again arhaic RTS game model). Plus retard automatching system matches you against players with no similar skills. They even drop on oldschool ranks from CoH1, all armies has the same, lolz. And this shi+load of skins and unnecesary, overhealming unit boosters+ shi*load of generals. Who needs that? Put more units not some generals, because this game looks poor in comparsion to another RTS games. Not to mention legendary World in Conflict. I tought Relic is better than this. Comming back to Rome 2 and Men of War.

Might I suggest using spell check and maybe starting new sentences for your feedback? It is quite hard to read currently.
18 Jan 2014, 21:53 PM

While i dont agree with your post in it's entirety, i do agree that the lack of core units detracts from gameplay. Even with the doctrines, you are still forced into very restrictive builds, which imo makes balance issues more glaring.
18 Jan 2014, 21:58 PM

Well, at least you had some fun with the singleplayer :)

I agree with the "and this shi+load of skins and unnecesary, overhealming unit boosters+ shi*load of generals."

:D
18 Jan 2014, 22:03 PM

it's true
the german MG42 can't even supress a conscript squad charging head on! then they get off a molotov while half-supressed-half-pinned and wipe the MG42 with 4 flame crits in a row!

that's what fucking strategy is all about

LOW MP HIGH HP UNITS CRIT BASED RNG SIMULATOR WW2 THEMED REAL TIME CLICKING GAME

i honestly can't wait until relic releases modding tools because the elite mod of this game is going to be straight up glorious, with everything fixed
18 Jan 2014, 22:31 PM

Permanently Banned
ow my head
18 Jan 2014, 22:32 PM

Main issue for me is poor gameplay based only on resources. Its a fact that player with more points has big advantage and if you not sucessfully rush some points you gonna lost later and you can just surender, because if enemy isnt total scrub he wont give you back points, because he gonna have bigger army anyway + more resources. If You are pinned you wont come back and enemy just have time to product more units or artilery your base.

More than that combat is very repetitable and boring, because low variety of units. Every infantry game is based on some 1 or 2 basic units + OP mortar and MG that do almost 0 dmg and supress all units. There is also low choice in vehicles and many of them are useless(like scout).

Looking on games like World in Conflict(nerly 7 year old game and still with better graphics and 10x less requirements) or Men of War where you have big amount of units and possibilities that make every game unique and then comparing to CoH 2 where game begins with rush for some stupid CQ points and then spaming mortar, camping mg, then tier 2, etc. where every game looks basicly the same its just turns sad.
18 Jan 2014, 23:00 PM

Gazi is like CoH2: very repetitable, boring and arhaic.

P.S. when you say repetitable and arhaic, do you mean repetitive and archaic as well? :P
18 Jan 2014, 23:06 PM

I hope whoever taught you to write is dragged into the street and shot.
18 Jan 2014, 23:09 PM

These complaints you have are the same complaints you can give Starcraft.

If you didn't like CoH because of Tiers and control points how the hell did you expect anything different from CoH2?

Some complaints I can understand but things like complaining about the core gameplay and skins is just nonsense.

It seem like you just came here to bitch then provide anything useful.
18 Jan 2014, 23:14 PM

Hey, how about fighting for strategic points to uphold your income? What kind of rant is this anyway. Would you rather gather "crystals"?

Some points are kind of valid, I grant you that. Like the commander system. Skins, you don't need, so whatever...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 53
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment