Login

russian armor

When we will see a new letter from the producer?

17 Jan 2014, 08:59 AM
Patrion 15

Hi anybody knows when the producer like Greg Wilson our Quinn Duffy bring out a new letter ? ? I will know where there are working now on the game ? It's still balancing ? New tow? Maybe new fractions? New commander ( I hope no!!)

17 Jan 2014, 11:39 AM

I think no one knows, but they keep saying they are excited about the future, so who knows what that means.

But yeah, for sure they will put out new commanders, probably some more TOW. This way they can get some more cash in so they can support the game.

17 Jan 2014, 12:39 PM

Does anybody knows what is the profitability of COH2 game?

Do they achieved the expected sales?

Is the playerbase higher than coh1 when it was released?

About free weekend I have to say that, I'm now a fan of company games (and I bought all their products) thanks to playing free COHO (COH Online) which I loved it and after that, Relic had my money in their releases.

That means, thanks to a free period of time testing a game, COH series had 100$ from me.

I wish that all games had a free testing period, In these days people will not expend their cash just because the intro movie of the game seems cool.
17 Jan 2014, 13:30 PM

They must have sold well over 500.000 copies by now and the number of players is supposed to be higher comparing to vcoh release.

And yes, Relic in satisfied with their sales numbers, but they really need more players, hence the sales :S

Hope it works out.
17 Jan 2014, 13:35 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2014, 13:30 PMperuci
They must have sold well over 500.000 copies by now and the number of players is supposed to be higher comparing to vcoh release.

And yes, Relic in satisfied with their sales numbers, but they really need more players, hence the sales :S

Hope it works out.

I don't think they would have sold anywhere near that amount of copies, it makes no sense considering there is usually around 3000 people playing on average.
17 Jan 2014, 14:50 PM

My source would be this.

then you just add a some numbers they might have sold until today, and with so many sales the number could be near 600k? I could be wrong :)
17 Jan 2014, 16:48 PM

Cool, then they should fix this game and try to get more players in.
After that, new expansions would be welcome and profitable for them =)
18 Jan 2014, 07:29 AM

imagine if one of those super popular you-tubers played even 1 multiplayer game, and put it on their channel. i'm talking frankieonpc, totalbiscuit, even pewdiepie, etc....

you'd get at least 20,000 new players.

it's strange, if you think about how much power these guys have over people buying games on steam, it's ridiculous
18 Jan 2014, 07:51 AM

Well it's a kind of modern 'journalism'.

I don't think TotalBiscuit will not be covering CoH2 however.
There was a ridiculous and petty copy right issue involving sega and a large number of casters regarding a 15 year old game.

I believe the goal was to increase the search ranking for a new title with a similar name - not quite sure on that one however.
... great way to alienate people doing popular and public game reviews.
18 Jan 2014, 07:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2014, 07:51 AMMadok
Well it's a kind of modern 'journalism'.

I don't think TotalBiscuit will not be covering CoH2 however.
There was a ridiculous and petty copy right issue involving sega and a large number of casters regarding a 15 year old game.

I believe the goal was to increase the search ranking for a new title with a similar name - not quite sure on that one however.
... great way to alienate people doing popular and public game reviews.

i remember that, i also watched his gaming news series where he seemed pretty hyped about COH2 because he's a big RTS fan

but then there was nothing, not even a WTF is

i guess he put sega and COH together, and he boycotted it
oh well
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment