Login

russian armor

Clanforums?

23 Nov 2012, 15:59 PM

Everyone's posting their banners. A little smaller but size don't matter ey ;)

Thats what all ppl with small ones say :P
23 Nov 2012, 16:00 PM
24 Nov 2012, 10:57 AM
Honorary Member Badge

heres just a thought since most clans already have websites already with forums (while i suppose the option could be left open for a clan to use the site for there forums.) you make a clan page each clan has there own page complete with a mission statement and a big fancy logo with a link to there website, forums, twitch page, member list, or anything else they might want. (you'd probably have to ask them what they would like/need.) it would work kinda like a YouTube or twitch or other type of profile. recruiting, advertising, and just having a central hub where players can out more about them or who they are etc... while this might not be anytime soon I think that's far better support for the clans than just a bunch of forums for which they already have.
25 Nov 2012, 14:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2012, 15:59 PMDutchx

Thats what all ppl with small ones say :P

Haha that was the point Dutch ;)
26 Nov 2012, 17:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Nov 2012, 10:57 AMWiFiDi
heres just a thought since most clans already have websites already with forums (while i suppose the option could be left open for a clan to use the site for there forums.) you make a clan page each clan has there own page complete with a mission statement and a big fancy logo with a link to there website, forums, twitch page, member list, or anything else they might want. (you'd probably have to ask them what they would like/need.) it would work kinda like a YouTube or twitch or other type of profile. recruiting, advertising, and just having a central hub where players can out more about them or who they are etc... while this might not be anytime soon I think that's far better support for the clans than just a bunch of forums for which they already have.

Good idea for a START!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 101
unknown 20
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %