Login

russian armor

Twitch lag

13 Jan 2014, 13:12 PM

Hi there i really didn't knew where to post this at so i thought to post here hoping to get right, anyway i've been watching streams now and than and i experienced big stuttering problems till i tried out this one,prolly most of you alredy know the trick but i thought to post it anyway so that everybody knows.
Before anyone thinks i'm scamming or anything i advise that i simply give a line of command that is used to disable a rule of the windows firewall menat to block IP addresses which start with 173.194.55 or 206.111 from making connections to your computer.
So that is pretty simple all in all you just need to do as follows:

Click the Start button, type "cmd", right click the same "cmd" icon that appears up in the bar and hit "Run As Administrator"

Than click yes on the User account control windows that pops

Right now you should be facing the command prompt,just paste this line of command

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="MITCHRIBARYTUBE" dir=in action=block remoteip=173.194.55.0/24,206.111.0.0/16 enable=yes and hit "enter" if you prompted correctly an "ok" line will appear underneath and you are good to go
Hope it will come in handy
edit
just wanted to point that i'm not the one who figured the rule, all credit goes to Reddit staff and Hackernews afaik
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★