Login

russian armor

The stamp tool

2 Jan 2014, 10:19 AM

Alright, so Im almost finished with my map and now notice that there were a few stupid objects that created splats which you cannot remove anymore. Furthermore my map is a tiny little bit too small so a size increase would be nice as well.

Lets use the stamp tool...

but it doesent work. When using "select all" it works sometimes, I think only if i check a certain combination of the acquire boxes. Unfortunately that doesent copy the tiles nor the height. 90% of the time the stamp tool will not place anything when i try to place it on a new map: All the green boxes appear but nothing happens when hitting enter. The bound box (which as far as i understand does acquire height and tiles) never works because im unable to place a stamp created with it.

Any suggestions?
2 Jan 2014, 11:14 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I tried this in the first SP campaign mission map and got pretty much same results.

The tool seems to create the stamp but nothing happens when applying it by pressing Enter.
The Stamp tool seems more or less broken. I've only been able to stamp single objects.
2 Jan 2014, 11:42 AM

I tried this in the first SP campaign mission map and got pretty much same results.

The tool seems to create the stamp but nothing happens when applying it by pressing Enter.
The Stamp tool seems more or less broken. I've only been able to stamp single objects.

Its behaviour is odd: I was able to create a stamp of my whole map (except tiles and heights) and actually place it a few times. But sometimes it just doesent work at all, and i havent been able to make it work with the bound box yet
2 Jan 2014, 12:37 PM
Honorary Member Badge

didnt try it recently, so i cannot tell if its broken or not. But make sure you create the stamp from a box, not by selection.
2 Jan 2014, 12:55 PM

You mean with the bound box right?
2 Jan 2014, 14:32 PM
Honorary Member Badge

yes, the selection method which is not selection ;)
2 Jan 2014, 21:41 PM

hmm i stamp my own coh1 map in coh2 and it works.

bound box and delete the hook at "actionmarker" because you cant stamp actionmarkers. so it should work.
3 Jan 2014, 10:44 AM

The markers were the problem! Thanks
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 27
Peru 16
United Kingdom 47
unknown 8
United States 2
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #