Login

russian armor

Panzer Command Tank

29 Dec 2013, 06:24 AM

Just wondering if this tank is really worth it. For some reason it can't shoot tanks like a p4 and it's anti infantry is just as good as a p4, but it costs 10 more fuel. It feels like I'd rather just get another P4 or choose another doctrine w/ tiger. Are the defense bonuses worth it?

Thanks for responses!
29 Dec 2013, 15:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

It also provides defensive buffs and because does not require a building (or build time), it's actually cheaper than a P4. It's pretty good if your opponent has gone T3, especially for fast T-70s. You can use Paks (remember the defensive buff!) and infantry AT to fight T-34s. I'd also say that it is quite a lot better at anti-infantry than a regular P4.

TLDR I like it.
29 Dec 2013, 17:33 PM

Yeah, for me, the defensive buff justifies it. However, NOT as a primary tank: I use it in tandem with a P4, if possible, or if you've got Pschrecks on your PGrens, use the Command tank to handle infantry while the PGrens blow the armor away. At the very least, the presence of a tank scares other players into being cautious with infantry.
29 Dec 2013, 21:07 PM

Does anyone know how exactly it increases defense down to the number by any chance? About the paks, it almost seems like your pak becomes unflankable by T34s with the defense buff because it takes forever to kill the crew. Anyone have this experience?
29 Dec 2013, 21:12 PM

The defense buff is a 0.8 damage received modifier afaik
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 45
Russian Federation 23
United States 11
unknown 11
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias