Login

russian armor

Relic :-O

• This thread is locked
27 Dec 2013, 17:47 PM

I like ostheer.I want play 1vs1, but it is problem.Relic team you can remove 4th tear because its unusable in 1vs1.Most players says that play for soviets pigs in 1vs1 is easier than germans. Why???? This is your "BALANCE" ? I dont think so.
27 Dec 2013, 18:08 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Dec 2013, 17:47 PMPHO3N1X
I like ostheer.I want play 1vs1, but it is problem.Relic team you can remove 4th tear because its unusable in 1vs1.Most players says that play for soviets pigs in 1vs1 is easier than germans. Why???? This is you "BALANCE" ? I dont think so.

Learn to play germans.... In 1v1 you will use either T3 or T4 as a German, you can`t use both of them. Soviets do exactly the same thing in 1v1 they are either going T3 or T4.
27 Dec 2013, 19:51 PM

When you play with the germans, there are three ways to go for T4.

1) The easy way: If your opponent goes for T4, he gets tanks that aren't capable of aggressive armored assaults. You should have plenty of room to tech to T4 while defending with a Pak40 and possibly a panzerschrek squad. You can now build panthers which fare a lot better against SU-85s than PIVs do.

2) The harder way: If your opponent goes for T3, he will be able to perform aggressive armored assaults. At this point, you can only tech to T4 if you managed to get an advantage in the early game. Without this advantage, the timing of your first panther will be too late and you will have to get some armor out earlier. If you had an advantage early on, you can use some simple extra AT-measures (mines, panzerschreks, a second Pak) to bridge the timing of your first panther. You will now have a tank that is very hard for soviet T3 to deal with, provided you micro properly and don't send the panther out alone to get rammed.

3) The "I have done so much damage with T3 that I can keep on teching" way. Usually teching to T4 is useless at this point, but sometimes a panzerwerfer can be the last missing ingredient to secure your victory.
27 Dec 2013, 23:54 PM

Or you don't play past t2 and only use callins. OLOLOLOL
28 Dec 2013, 02:41 AM

Aerohank pretty much nailed it.

On a side note, can we stop thread titles with "Relic", this isn't anything to do with Relic.

PS. Not knowing how to incorporate units into your game isn't a balance issue. Perhaps you should ask for advice before blaming the game. If you still can't find a way to incorporate the units after getting advice, ask other players if they have the same problem. THEN, if they do, and you do, it might be a balance concern.
28 Dec 2013, 08:33 AM

@PaRaNo1a

No need to be rude to the guy, your in this forum for the same reason as him, and many other players. you come here to to ask for advice, and better yourself as a player. you too arnt the best german player either, so don't be rude :)
28 Dec 2013, 08:36 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2013, 08:33 AMVolo
@PaRaNo1a

No need to be rude to the guy, your in this forum for the same reason as him, and many other players. you come here to to ask for advice, and better yourself as a player. you too arnt the best german player either, so don't be rude :)

+1 but he is kind off right, blaming Relic without even looking at obvious solutions is sad...
28 Dec 2013, 09:34 AM

OK, can anybody calculate how many times win soviets and ostheer for example in last SNF ?
28 Dec 2013, 11:28 AM

Or try to win against CPU-Expert as Germans and Russians, at least for me it is a lot of harder as German. German CPU-Expert can beat easily by soviets.If it's just my impression so sorry.
28 Dec 2013, 11:54 AM

Rather than trying to find evidence that your losses are due to imbalance, I suggest you look at your own play. Try watching replays of games you have lost and try and think what you could have done to win instead.

Then try those ideas out in your next game where your opponent uses the same strategy.

15 Jan 2014, 22:26 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2013, 11:28 AMPHO3N1X
Or try to win against CPU-Expert as Germans and Russians, at least for me it is a lot of harder as German. German CPU-Expert can beat easily by soviets.If it's just my impression so sorry.

It is true that playing Germans at their current state is harder that playing Soviets. But this has nothing to do with the fact that the Germans can`t build both T3-T4 in a 1v1 game.
I too believed that 1 side was OP while the other was not.
And then I played against the same guy for like 20 games with swapping our factions every game. Guess what..... he roflstomped me 19 times and I only won 1.
This proves in a way that the difference around the factions is not that huge.
Skill matters as well. So before blamming the game or the developer find 1 guy and play against him for 20 games and swap factions. See if that will open your eyes.
I don`t want to be rude here, don`t take me wrong.
There is some balance issues, yes, I even complain about them. But those are backed up by other people on this forum.
Now after my friend Quicksilver opened my eyes to the fact that I suck and balance has nothing to do with the fact that I am loosing, I try to improve my play rather than whining to make unneeded changes to the game just because I loose.
15 Jan 2014, 22:37 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

"I don't use T4, so please remove it because its not balanced" is what this post essentially says.

I didn't watch all of SNF, but Barton won at least 1 game building T4 and panthers. If SNF is your evidence for balance, you should use it consistently.

There was some very good advice earlier in this thread.
15 Jan 2014, 22:41 PM

Permanently Banned

Learn to play germans.... In 1v1 you will use either T3 or T4 as a German, you can`t use both of them. Soviets do exactly the same thing in 1v1 they are either going T3 or T4.

wait if i told you it can? :S
15 Jan 2014, 22:45 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jan 2014, 22:41 PMakosi

wait if i told you it can? :S

We are not talking about games where you play complete retards and you just have all the map but not the VPs =)

Nor we are talking about such a long game where you can build both building just because you have enough resources for it =)
If you take it like that then soviets can build both T3-4 too =)
15 Jan 2014, 23:40 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I like ostheer.I want play 1vs1, but there is a problem.Relic team you remove 4th tear because its unusable in 1vs1.Most players says that play for soviets pigs in 1vs1 is easier than germans. Why???? This is your "BALANCE" ? I dont think so.

With so many people going shocks +atg spam into heavy call ins, panther + werfer or brumm + pak43 has become increasingly useful. T4 is certainly not useless.
16 Jan 2014, 09:51 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

locked for silly thread title

OOORAH!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %