Login

russian armor

Target Weak Point ability on Pak changed/nerfed

16 Dec 2013, 23:47 PM

Permanently Banned
Before the patch, Target Weak Point would track the targeted vehicle. For example, if the Pak is loading, the Pak would track the target and fire the crew shock round when loaded.

After the patch, Target Weak Point still requires a vehicle target, but tracks the ground. If the Pak is loading and the target vehicle moved, the Pak does NOT track the target and just shoots the ground where there vehicle was at the time of targetting.

Because the cool down activates as soon as you target a unit, its very hard to re-adjust the shot when the enemy vehicle moves. If the enemy vehicle moves, you have to hit s, weak point hotkey, and retarget to adjust where the crew shock is fired.

It's probably bugged but thought I'd bring it up.
17 Dec 2013, 02:24 AM

The ability used to do this a long time ago but they fixed it; now it's broken again.

Is Relic not keeping track of their builds or something during development? These random unspecified changes happen left and right every patch.
17 Dec 2013, 04:36 AM

Yeah, this bug is really annoying. This, along with the sniper camo bug and numerous performance issues and crashes has made me rage on more than one occasion.
17 Dec 2013, 07:04 AM

The sniper camo bug? Ohh, than i understand this situation now, where my german sniper in long range stay IN GREEN COVER, in hold fire stance, i click manualy shoot on the enemy SU sniper team, shoot down 1 member, and than, the another SU sniper member, aim, shoot, and WIN, without babysitting, or any controll, only with spam mindless attack move, cause me a full squad lost, and -360mp... My Sniper was in GREEN cover, and no wounded enemy solder, or anything enemy detector unit/effect, nothing... So this is a bug, nice :(...
17 Dec 2013, 08:25 AM

Maybe this should be reposted in the bug reporting forum?
17 Dec 2013, 11:35 AM
Donator 11

Yeah I have noticed this too, its bloody annoying, I have just stopped going for paks again
17 Dec 2013, 12:20 PM

Does it affect the StuG and Brummbär too?
17 Dec 2013, 14:17 PM

How can stuff like this happen. Can we please at least get hotfixes for stuff like this? It should be pretty easy to roll the ability back.
Chances are that with the holidays coming up this will stay broken until February.
17 Dec 2013, 14:19 PM

Hmm. I'll add this to the RN bug list, it's not something I've noticed. Thanks, guys.
17 Dec 2013, 21:32 PM

post this in the bugs forum
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight