Login

russian armor

Ladders & Features & Relic

• This thread is locked
29 Nov 2013, 16:13 PM
Donator 11

I know this has been said before but I was hopeful that something would get done after a couple of months but now we are 6 months into this game and I just want to say to Relic that this is still on my mind.

I just want to say, that although what COH2.org did was amazing, I still can't believe that for a AAA title at 60$ we still don't have in game ladders, I'm still very disappointed with the missing features in this game.

Not only that but we still have a very old replay system, we can't even rewind. Modders are the ones working on it and adding features like the enemy resources without switching players. Replays can't be viewed after a new patch.

No spectator mode, but asking for this after the basic stuff is not even taking care of is wishful thinking.

Seriously, these are basic features that were in some games 10 years ago...
29 Nov 2013, 16:15 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Dude do you even read older threads or do you just create a new thread for every thought you have?
29 Nov 2013, 16:16 PM

I'd love these features as well, but unfortunately Relic seems to be on a designated schedule for this game, so the only thing that can be done is wait.
29 Nov 2013, 16:19 PM
Benefactor 115

You are so ungrateful, they gave us the amazing Steam Leaderbords and STILL you dare to complain??
29 Nov 2013, 16:19 PM
Donator 11

Dude do you even read older threads or do you just create a new thread for every thought you have?

I just create new threads for thoughts I have. What do you care, don't comment and don't read them if you don't like them.

And I'll create a new one in 3 months if I have to because I'm still going to express how I feel about this game.
29 Nov 2013, 16:20 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Sorry but we had plenty of discussions about the matter, find the relative thread and post it there ;) Closing this.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★