Login

russian armor

Relic is updating VCoH

PAGES (13)down
3 Jan 2014, 16:19 PM

Happy new Year to all CoH veterans !

are there any News so far concerning Bug Fixes on the last patch ???

Lobby and Snycerror should be really fixed fast

Not a sound. Other than birds chirping there is dead silence.
5 Jan 2014, 17:42 PM

Does anybody know, how long coh will be supported by steam servers?
Coh complete costs almost the same as coh2 on steam, so they are still earning money with it.
6 Jan 2014, 02:04 AM

They are clearly cheating, somebody should sue them. They are not supporting coh as it should be advertised while selling it. Multiplayer mode has too many network problems. Not any single reply from them since last patch release to fix about critical error.

This company becomes, company of amateurs which is maintaining coh. That is sad for us.

If they will fix coh as it was before ripping down, it will have more players than coh2 hehe.
6 Jan 2014, 21:43 PM

^

SSSSHHHHHHHT don't tell them or they'll never fix.
7 Jan 2014, 07:10 AM
Donator 22

I had to reconsider my previous thoughts.
As long as Sega sells this game for 25 Euros, they really need to support it.

Or stop selling it.
If you buy this today - you really have a reason to be angry.

7 Jan 2014, 08:14 AM

They are supporting it, just need some more time to look at all issues. Its bad that they give no official comments but they are gonna fix the last patch problems soon or later
7 Jan 2014, 14:01 PM

They are supporting it, just need some more time to look at all issues. Its bad that they give no official comments but they are gonna fix the last patch problems soon or later

While I am on record as giving them the benefit of the doubt, it has been 3 weeks since the patch release and so far nothing. That is not how you run a business. In fact, silence in the face of customer complaints goes against every business lesson ever taught since the Tylenol poisoning issue of the 1980's.

You don't have to have the solutions right away, but you do have to keep your customers, particularly the loyal ones, informed and to manage their expectations.

Tell us which of the bugs we will have to learn to live with (because they won't or can't be fixed) and which we can expect to be corrected. Tell us which you aren't sue might be corrected. You don't have to promise a date but telling us if it will be days or weeks or months would counter our frustrations.

Right now there are many who are convinced nothing will happen. I have friends who have ceased playing since the latest patch. Many have not moved on to CoH2 because they are just not fans of that game. Will they buy a CoH3? I can't think that what happens to CoH1 will have no effect on their decisions.
7 Jan 2014, 18:11 PM

I really hope Relic fixes the bugs in custom matches, etc. so everyone can enjoy it.

But honestly, I mostly play 1v1 auto. I got 100 games in already and have had 2 or 3 synch errors, 1 or 2 crashes to desktop and 4 disputes (all wins except for 1).

not great, but not bad either. It was much worse on previous version with pull the plug to get a drop hack win mod.

Don't get me wrong, they need to fix it all. i.e. leaderboard still messed up not allowing to go past #45, filtering lobby matches, etc.

But I just want to make sure the 1v1 automatch players aren't scared away by all these doom and gloom posts. When the patch went live, I almost didn't play because it was nothing but game is totally broken posts and auto doesn't work, etc. I'm glad I tried for myself, because like I said, my overall experience is about as good as it's ever been.
7 Jan 2014, 18:18 PM

So while observing this situation I decided to be a bit creative and pretty much sum up everything coh community has learnt so far.

Sega boss explains to Relic, whom they've just bought, how the business is run:

Our beloved community manager has learnt a lesson.

(Must admit even the face is the same)

Even the worst games have their fanboys base. Here's the leader of them, the champion of people, the streamer for narrow-minded ones, the wannabe, the everything that falls under adjective 'arrogant', the one who introduces himself 'a top tier player'...

But finally, all the real top coh players has shown their opinions by not a single of them playing coh2:

7 Jan 2014, 18:48 PM

I will buy the server fix DLC once its released...
7 Jan 2014, 18:54 PM

I will buy the server fix DLC once its released...

Don't joke, it will give them ideas for DLCs. They could sell an m10 misfire bug fix and people would pay for it. (certainly 0.99).
7 Jan 2014, 19:17 PM

I think they will sell a Company of heroes HD version which will recolor the textures of the old game into the unrealistical cartoony world coh2 is, to put both titles "in line".
At least such a game would be an ideal base for a Glücksbärchis vs. Gummibär mod

Looks almost like coh2, doesn´t it?
7 Jan 2014, 20:02 PM

Speed Racer skins for m10s? :)
7 Jan 2014, 20:03 PM

Or Mario Go Cart?

(Well of course not, that would cost to license.)
7 Jan 2014, 21:42 PM

I think they will sell a Company of heroes HD version which will recolor the textures of the old game into the unrealistical cartoony world coh2 is, to put both titles "in line".
At least such a game would be an ideal base for a Glücksbärchis vs. Gummibär mod

Looks almost like coh2, doesn´t it?

How could you post such a dangerous item on this thread, it will lead to the insanity of thousands and the corpses will pile on the street, blood will fill the grand canyon, HOW COULD YOU
9 of 9 Relic postsRelic 7 Jan 2014, 22:33 PM

We're looking into issues that have been reported since the latest update and will be working to address them.
7 Jan 2014, 22:56 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Thanks Jeff, let us know ;)
7 Jan 2014, 23:30 PM

Haha maccaronni so damn right :)

Coh1 original+opposing fronts>coh online>Coh1 Tales of valor>coh2

Somehow i miss the Commander trees from coh online a Bit, but not the Hero Crap.

Good News though :)))

8 Jan 2014, 02:59 AM

So while observing this situation I decided to be a bit creative and pretty much sum up everything coh community has learnt so far.

Sega boss explains to Relic, whom they've just bought, how the business is run:

Our beloved community manager has learnt a lesson.

(Must admit even the face is the same)

Even the worst games have their fanboys base. Here's the leader of them, the champion of people, the streamer for narrow-minded ones, the wannabe, the everything that falls under adjective 'arrogant', the one who introduces himself 'a top tier player'...

But finally, all the real top coh players has shown their opinions by not a single of them playing coh2:

Bwhahaha nailed it bro!

Anyway atleast Noun post came finally.

Noun= must fix sync errors and can't control units in game bug first! high priority stuff

I noticed that it happens for particular players connection. Like if i match to team and get sycn error then again if i match to same team in auto. I will get sync error 100%. Probably from chinese players or players that has bad connection, game gives sycn error imo. May be give more lag grace to them in game or dunno..

I wrote that so you might not surprise me by telling that skirmish errors are fixed now after few weeks lol!
9 Jan 2014, 23:33 PM

WTF.. is sync error back? And worse than ever? had 6 games as usa and 4 games ended in sync error.......

PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 48
unknown 17
Germany 7
unknown 4
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W