Login

russian armor

2v2 Overlay Feedback Required (casting)

24 Nov 2013, 19:36 PM

Hello Everyone!

So I spent some "time" working on getting my overlay to work in 2v2, and this is what i have so far:

Not entirely convinced on it, but then again, I don't know what if anything to do to it.
So I turn to you (the community). Any an all feedback would be very welcome. (and yes feedback on my lame casting is also welcome :) )
24 Nov 2013, 21:02 PM

This is what it should look like when actually watching a replay. I can't believe that the replay system of CoH2 is WORSE than in vCoH despite that Relic/SEGA are milking us for money like a pedophile molesting kids.
24 Nov 2013, 21:14 PM

Looking great, very neat and clear.
1 suggestion, perhaps you could include respective player names next to the resource counters so it'd be easy to figure out which bar is for who :thumbsup
24 Nov 2013, 22:27 PM

Great work, I like it! But is it possible to see the kill stats of individual units?
25 Nov 2013, 17:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Nov 2013, 22:27 PMQvazar
Great work, I like it! But is it possible to see the kill stats of individual units?

What do you mean exactly? like the portrait where you can see the veterancy an # of kills?
If thats it, then no, not if i want to have space to view the actual game.
25 Nov 2013, 17:16 PM

Permanently Banned
How about moving the Commander bars into the right side section of the status bar, thereby leaving the unit portrait and small kill count indicator visible on the left side of the status bar?

Then move the two resource bars to just above the status bar on the left, above the Commander bars.

The unit portrait for selected unit, with its hp, xp, and killcount is too important to remove completely.

But I think there should be just enough space for the Commander bars on the right, and the Unit Portrait to the left.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★