Login

russian armor

New map 2-4p_Vasilevka

24 Nov 2013, 10:56 AM

Hello to all Russian-speaking players and admirers of remarkable strategy about World War II. At last I finished the ребренд on the original Pripyat card. This release is directed first of all on inexperienced players or players who like to conduct fights on tightly limited front. The classical card on 3 bridges, analog of three bridges and Company of Heroes. I ask not to estimate strictly as it is my first card, I hope not the last. The list of changes you can look below.
Also I want to thank developers and designers of game for a remarkable product and don't listen to those silly users who I signed this worthless petition about a ban of sales. Also I want to express special gratitude to designers of cards from RELIC for the surprising world which you aren't tired to create and 0nkelSam for fine tutorial to Worldbilder CoH2. Well probably all...
Fine game and certainly victories. :)
You can download it map :
Download map

The list of changes in comparison with the original card:
- The central bridge with the railroad is cleaned
- Place of the wooden bridge in the center the soil not destroyed bridge is established
- Ford place in top and bottom parts of the card the bridges, one only for infantry of the second for equipment (possibility of their restoration) are established destroyed.
- Are added a little strategically important roads
- Equipment transition from the top part of the card (the destroyed by bombing train) is blocked
- The whole network of strengthenings for players 1 and 2 the central bridge is established
- The concentration camp for prisoners of war in the top part of the card (simply art element) is placed
- Well and any trifles.... (houses, fences, roads)

24 Nov 2013, 11:07 AM
Honorary Member Badge

english please
24 Nov 2013, 11:21 AM

I am Russian. And do not speak English perfectly. Google translator translates very sloppy so that the post is targeted more at the Russian-speaking audience
24 Nov 2013, 11:23 AM

This is international forum and language spoken here is english so please respect that and edit your post.
24 Nov 2013, 11:37 AM

I am sorry for inaccuracies of transfer
24 Nov 2013, 12:22 PM

Permanently Banned
i speak engish however, i usually just read the keywords. I didnot even realized it is from google translator . :P
btw, this map looks like the pyphat map.
24 Nov 2013, 12:23 PM

Permanently Banned
oh, yeah, really, thank you Onkelsam. Now i see it, however just saw only pictures. :D
24 Nov 2013, 12:40 PM

I wrote bridges it is possible to build up very quickly and to take on flanks
24 Nov 2013, 12:46 PM

this card is similar to the Pripyat card, but has a number of important changes that completely changes fight tactics, and behavior of the enemy. New skills, new experience
24 Nov 2013, 13:28 PM

it is made for pleasure
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 202
unknown 6
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L