Login

russian armor

For God's Sake Relic...Don't make me a COH2

9 Mar 2023, 23:36 PM

I love COH3 I am gonna be honest I honestly was not expecting to even look at this game after what I have been seeing from Relic since Opposing Fronts. But CoH3 is just fantastic or should I say "for now".

Lately I noticed you disabled off map artillery and air strikes on enemy main base just like COH2... WHY??????? We could do this in the beta and I am pretty sure even on early days of release...

Some of these abilities are only useful against stationary situations such as Base Rush, are you expecting me to lunch V1 in COH1 on field units???? They have almost 10 seconds to bail out. Just like the typical useless heavy railway artillery abilities from COH2 that NONE of them are useful because they cannot be done on buildings in enemy base and each take 5 seconds to deploy a second shot and after the first shot enemy has already bailed out from the battlefield.

Now I see I base rush my opponent and I cannot run the delayed Carpet Bomb on his base, are you expecting me to spend that much of munition on a field unit that can retreat?

COH2 is the best example of Disaster game the best example of a total failure PLEASE DO NOT IMPORT ONE SINGEL THING from that game to COH3.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 32
Peru 23
unknown 18
United Kingdom 211
Germany 38
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W