I'm trying to use a unit SBP a COH1 mod, but I can't find where I can add the PBG unit for the AI to create it. Where can I add the SBP list?
Example: {"produce", PITEM_Spawn, SBP.CW.MARINES_MORTAR_HC, maxlimit = 1 },
Create a PBG for a unit?
27 Sep 2022, 05:12 AM
#1

Posts: 21
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
19 | ||
|
|
|
20 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.830145.851+3
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
261 users are online:
261 guests
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76352
Welcome our newest member, dryicedistribution
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, dryicedistribution
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM