Login

russian armor

Pay attention! relic Balance and unit design group.

• This thread is locked
20 Nov 2013, 18:14 PM

Total war: shogun 2 is a one of most great RTS game. The unit morale make you could win a game with your experience and outstanding tactics even the wind is not on your side. And it is also a extremely misunderstanding game as COH does.

Why i bring this in? Beacause I cant understand your Balance change and unit design. Even Shogun 2 is not popular as it supose to be, its balance and new DLC is still can bring its fans new and good experience.
However, what I observe your balance change is:
nerff a unit when any camp of german or soviet think it is IMBA.
nerff some units of the camp when another camp have new paid commanders.

This 2 habits is killing the charm of COH2.
nerff a unit which is affective is 1 way to change the balence, but you can also buff some other unit to counter it, which could make this game more entertaining. I know balance contrl is a hard work more than I can imagine, but 'neff them all' decreace a unit value which also decrece the game's diversity.

New commanders is a way the group get paid. we can understand. But you nerff units to make sure the palyers who buy your commanders is adventage(and nerff it down to average level after awhile to make sure the players who paid have fun only awhile)in a game can not be accept!Nerff HMG just because some german players refuse to learn how to cunter it; Nerff MG42(the core unit on tire 1, which makes german lost the last hope of push fowards while in the early game) to make Osttruppen and assault grendiers attractive; Dont imprive germans Anti-vehicle but brings a new commander which could birng t70 in 5 mins even soviet player lost all the map contrl.

I must say you are killing our passion, everytime you bring a new commander in just like setting up a 'fun club' and make the other camp's palyer suffer.
Although you do have a good work on new veterance, makes the game more balance. But this 'patinet testing' habit must....please just stop it. New commander should bing the game varity and new tactics, not migraine.

I hope this words can make you attention. Otherwise why we play a game which like a 4 euro hooker even such a RTS game COH2 is!
20 Nov 2013, 21:10 PM

Not another thread.... Mods were are you...?!
20 Nov 2013, 21:32 PM

i think they got the point already no need for this post
20 Nov 2013, 21:34 PM
Honorary Member Badge

agreed but i can't close threads soo yea.
20 Nov 2013, 22:26 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Guys try to write your opinion on threads already open :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★