Login

russian armor

Cholodny Winter Cutoff

20 Nov 2013, 11:10 AM

Hey,

i recently picked up CoH2 after having participated in the beta and noticed a really annoying bug that already existed back then. The right side cutoff on Cholodny(Winter Version) features a stone wall and some trees on its top right corner. I have repeatedy gotten squads accidentally stuck, and as a result wiped out, in there. I was not able to get them out of the entrapment, not by manually clicking nor by retreating the squad.

It is really annoying to lose an entire squad in the early game without being able to do anything about it. Has anyone else encountered that problem?
20 Nov 2013, 11:19 AM

Yes, on multiple maps.

I normally vault back over the fence they came from.
20 Nov 2013, 11:36 AM

Well the problem for me was that once my troops involuntarily vaulted over the wall they got instantly stuck in the trees behind it, bunching up and even losing all of their vision, and were not able move at all.

It is not like i move them in there but the pathfinding just thinks that this is the way to go when approaching the point. Vaulting back in that exact spot seens a bit clumsy, but thanks for the tip. It's still bad design though :/
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★