Login

russian armor

Some change for UKF?

27 Mar 2022, 13:49 PM

Just personal idea,and wish balance team not give up this game.

Base upgrade
Remove 5 men squad upgrade.
T2 Bofos and AEC bundle toget.
T3 Hammer and Anvil not lock out each other.

Infantry squad
Rifle damage return to 16,after build T2 could upgrade 5 men squad by ammunition and use 1 weapon slot.
4 men with 14 damage rifle cost 270 MP little weak and 5 men upgrade move to T2 too late for UKF,but I not want back to 5 men with 2x LMG age.

Sapper
5 men upgrade bundle with Anvil Heavy Sapper upgrade.

17P AT Gun
Reduce Population to 10 same as PAK43.
Hard to say Pak43 and 17P which better,but I think at least 17P already cost more fuel,it should not cost more population.

Valentine command tank
Merge with Designate command vehicle ability,Command vehicle active when Valentine use Scout mode.
Valentine as light tank will very useful for UKF,and after UKF many NERF I think UKF not have enough population and resources waste one vehicle fire power be command vehicle.
27 Mar 2022, 13:54 PM

I think we're good enough as it is

just add a stock mortar
27 Mar 2022, 14:12 PM

I don't agree with the changes but I do agree that UKF needs some hard buffs.

I'd move Sections down to 250mp, reduce bolster to 30 fuel from 35, nerf assault sections by having a single shared cooldown for all 3 grenades of theirs and making their thompson upgrade 70munis, make changes to UKF veterancy and pop cap which are both absolutely atrocious, remove the sidetech for AEC or reduce AEC build time, buff the absolutely useless Vickers to respectable levels, give the Cromwell a fuckin’ pintle so it can actually kill infantry and flanked AT guns and I'd replace the useless anvil territory sight bonus with something useful.

UKF is in dire need of a buff atm. It is beyond miserable to play in 1v1, in large part due to having the worst MG in the game, awful manpower economy/veterancy/pop cap and a stock medium that cannot kill infantry unless you crush or get great RNG rolls.
27 Mar 2022, 18:38 PM

Any sensible change to ukf has been vetoed by lelic themselves. Bolster cannot be touched even though it's ridiculous, snares on mainlines will never happen, stock mortar and rocket arty have been hideously mixed with the Anvil/Hammer shit... not even the best coh2 player can fix this mess.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★