Login

russian armor

Brit Meta

20 Feb 2022, 19:31 PM

Well, what is the current (and last, might add) Brit meta? What are your favorite builds and commanders? Any considerations on maps?

Please, make notes considering 1v1 or 2v2, max.

Thanks!
27 Feb 2022, 03:42 AM

I usually start with 2 IS. Depending on who the opponent is, Wehr or OKW, I then get a third IS or MG. MG vs OKW, because you know they will spam. Then depending on how hard-pressed you are, another IS, or tech. Once teched, another IS if you don't have 4 (you should try to have 4), then make a determination about your opponent's playstyle to decide on bofors or armored car. Believe it or not there is still a use for bofors as it holds territory and forces the enemy to tech to counter it. Go for bolster or weapons, preferably both if you can manage it, then armor after that. Be aware that their armor will be coming out around that time, so lay conservatively with your armor, since theirs is better. And lay mines everywhere that makes sense.
27 Feb 2022, 21:36 PM

28 Feb 2022, 16:16 PM

I usually start with 2 IS. Depending on who the opponent is, Wehr or OKW, I then get a third IS or MG. MG vs OKW, because you know they will spam. Then depending on how hard-pressed you are, another IS, or tech. Once teched, another IS if you don't have 4 (you should try to have 4), then make a determination about your opponent's playstyle to decide on bofors or armored car. Believe it or not there is still a use for bofors as it holds territory and forces the enemy to tech to counter it. Go for bolster or weapons, preferably both if you can manage it, then armor after that. Be aware that their armor will be coming out around that time, so lay conservatively with your armor, since theirs is better. And lay mines everywhere that makes sense.

Unironically the best advice.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS