USF meta
8 Oct 2021, 17:06 PM
#1
Posts: 295
Kind of confused about USF right now. I'm not a great player, but have been experiencing moderate success recently with UKF by maintaining 4 IS and playing prudently but aggressively; which seems more the domain of USF. I played USF recently, and where I was accustomed to playing aggressively with them to capitalize on early game, I got destroyed consistently. Are they now meant to play like old UKF ? Taking ground, defending, etc... ? It seems like weapon output on all units is crap, and they drop like flies.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
27 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.830145.851+3
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
226 users are online:
226 guests
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76352
Welcome our newest member, dryicedistribution
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, dryicedistribution
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM