Login

russian armor

SU-76 barrage cost

13 Sep 2021, 23:38 PM

In what way shape or form should this ability cost 30 muni? Its already been nerfed multiple times, it should have its cost brought back down to 15. Also, the ability shouldn't be so pin point accurate, it makes it awful to use on even slowly moving units since they can just easily move out of the way and every other shell in the barrage is wasted, or otherwise damaging your own units. I can't think of a time where I allowed the ability to finish by itself. Reduce its accuracy after its first shot(so there's even a slight chance of hitting something after said first shot) and decrease its cost so it can be an actual threat to the enemy and not just a slight nuisance.
13 Sep 2021, 23:44 PM

incoming "but it was spammed back in 2014 so it must be overpowered now"

su-76 should've just received a kv-2 lite mode that replaces ap with he along the long range and you'd fix the actual issue of the tank, no scaling post 15 minutes
13 Sep 2021, 23:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2021, 23:44 PMKatukov
incoming "but it was spammed back in 2014 so it must be overpowered now"

su-76 should've just received a kv-2 lite mode that replaces ap with he along the long range and you'd fix the actual issue of the tank, no scaling post 15 minutes

Yes, it should be an infantry support gun, it should have the same kinda mechanic as the Sherman, switching to AP and HE depending on the situation. It would give players a actual good incentive to buy a SU-76.

Really, I see no excuse with how bad the SU is right now.
14 Sep 2021, 00:27 AM

Yes, it should be an infantry support gun, it should have the same kinda mechanic as the Sherman, switching to AP and HE depending on the situation. It would give players a actual good incentive to buy a SU-76.

Really, I see no excuse with how bad the SU is right now.

seeing as it is really fragile, immobility would render it likely useless, especially since axis tanks get the ability to go hull down for better stats and immediately become mobile if needed. Meanwhile the kv-2 siege mode would force a slight delay before starting to move
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 62
unknown 17
Russian Federation 1
United States 11

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %