player interactions
26 Aug 2021, 19:42 PM
#1
Posts: 295
As happy as I am to see that CoH3 is happening, I quit CoH2 and haven't played for a few months because I couldn't take the toxicity. Will any mechanics address this ? Option to mute chat, etc...
26 Aug 2021, 20:14 PM
#2
Posts: 2275 | Subs: 1
just do the chat yourself. that's like a free game within this game
26 Aug 2021, 20:42 PM
#3
Posts: 957
As one hilarious high school mate of mine used to say - "Call in Count Ignore"
In other words just do not care once they get toxic
In other words just do not care once they get toxic
26 Aug 2021, 22:46 PM
#4
Posts: 54
Pings, pings I have to be able to mute. I don't care about the rest.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
177 | ||
|
|
|
27 | ||
|
|
|
15 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
81 | ||
|
|
|
3 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
0 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.492236.676+3
- 2.934244.793+28
- 3.627365.632+6
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.715425.627-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.262102.720+6
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522