Login

russian armor

Does the dropped player get WIN point if his mate won?

7 Jun 2021, 05:09 AM

Hi there,
I am just curious because it seems a bit unjust. Suppose if a player dropped in your 2v2 pvp automatch in the first seconds but you won that match against the other 2 opponents having a dumb A.I. in team, will the dropped the player in your team get win 1+ point in his playercard and rank up?

and is there any rule to report "early dropper" in automatch in relic enforcement about such incidents?

For example this one which I watched :
https://www.coh2.org/replay/108611/automatch-2v2pvp-having-a-i-against-2-opponent-victory
Your text..
7 Jun 2021, 13:50 PM

Yes based on the API result - this match counted as a win for him. Not sure if it's counted also in his playercard. My guess would be yes.

But about the report. How can you be sure he didn't get a bugsplat (aka crash during the loading) - which could happen because as you mentioned it was in the first second.

Unfortunately CoH is missing simple "report" button so only extreme offenses are banned - such as extreme toxic behavior / cheating.

But I understand your "pain" there is lot of people who are doing this on purpose.
10 Jun 2021, 01:33 AM

Hi there,
I am just curious because it seems a bit unjust. Suppose if a player dropped in your 2v2 pvp automatch in the first seconds but you won that match against the other 2 opponents having a dumb A.I. in team, will the dropped the player in your team get win 1+ point in his playercard and rank up?

and is there any rule to report "early dropper" in automatch in relic enforcement about such incidents?

For example this one which I watched :
https://www.coh2.org/replay/108611/automatch-2v2pvp-having-a-i-against-2-opponent-victory
Your text..

I think they get a loss unless they are part of a team with at least one player in the match.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 92
unknown 12

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment