Zaney's casts
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 165 | Subs: 1
Posts: 264

Here's the latest episode
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Posts: 264
Nice. Thanks for sharing. Btw I am not sure if it would be helpful for others but for me it would be nice if maybe the used commanders / maps and tactics were mentioned. For example I am looking for a good match on some map and I want to learn from the pros to see what they do there. It would be helpful to be able to find such recording. Thanks!
I hope you like this new thumbnail

Posts: 264

Posts: 124
Posts: 264
Your Vonivan cast was good.
Glad you liked it

Next episode is up
Livestreams
|
|
|
28 | ||
|
|
|
17 | ||
|
|
|
4 | ||
|
|
|
9 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, rtpmx88com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM

