Login

russian armor

Why cant i win easy against bad players 4v4

23 Nov 2020, 21:37 PM

hey, i usually play 4v4 and 3v3 with axis, i play long games 50+mins, even if enemy is bad, i cant snowball and win game.

at this replay , i watched thrice, if i wasnt so lucky and lose obers and kt and this chinese guy doesnt make 4x nebelwerfers we could lose. im waiting for your advices. rank around 1500 for 4v4

https://www.coh2.org/replay/106956/why-cant-i-win-easy-against-bad-players-4v4
28 Nov 2020, 20:15 PM

Floats way too high.

No tank until 30 minutes

Better map knowledge

Fight for the fuel like you life depends on it.

use a doctrine that benefits super heavies like Command panther or at least use the doctrine you selected.

Mine your flanks and mine your mines flanks and their flanks too.... just mine everything..

i did make a much longer breakdown but it logged me out and it tooka good hour to write,m sorry.

Edit: keep your core volks at all times and always have map presence.
4 Dec 2020, 00:25 AM

You are floating resources way too much. At 13-14 minutes you are floating something like 1.2k manpower, 400 muni and 200 fuel. All the while having 2 rakens a ig 1 volk 1 mg and a strumpio. You have absolutely no map control because you do not have any line infantry to hold territory. Additionally you get stgs on your volks way too late.

Your first vehicle is a KT at 30 minutes. Even after you get it you float 280 or so fuel. You could have gotten a fast P4 or Panther and had something to stop the shermans and centaurs your opponents rushed.

Obers are not a volks replacement. They bleed super hard and take a long time to reinforce. You need volks to tank damage and have map presence while obers dps. Additionally blobbing 3 obers together against a team spamming rocket artillery is a massive mistake. Your obers get focused almost immediately upon leaving your base because 3 obers blobbed together is an easy way for your opponent to bleed your manpower. You got super lucky that the obers did not get instakilled 3-4 times.

In the mid game when you did not have the top part of the map you likely should have rotated to help the other okw player mid. Mine the flanks and roads to the top, and send your obers middle to help control the middle VP. At one point the OKW player mid was getting seal clubbed by 3 players with minimal help. The two OST players have solid control of the bottom side so if you rotate middle you can push the opponents off the map then retake top side afterwards.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★