Login

russian armor

A United Front against the early release of paid commanders

15 Nov 2013, 02:58 AM

I think it's time to unite the player base into a force that applies pressure onto Relic against a specific purpose, while still also rewarding Relic/Sega for making the right choices in overall balance.

Much of the complaints I've seen in the latest updates aren't directed at the balance changes, but at the commanders which are creating too much chaos in the new balance scheme.

This leads players to overreact, burning bridges, and generally making fools of themselves for little gain other than to vent.

This is counterproductive to actually getting the game we all want to play again.

It's obvious that there is some force within Relic and Sega that are pushing for this kind of release schedule, so we need to be a force against it. It's clear from various rumors that this is a problem with Relic and its new relationship with Sega, and only we can give the designers and balance team the ammo they need to push back against it.

As such, I say here and now I will not be recommending and even actively dissuading people to buy CoH2 and its DLC until more time is given for the balance team to work on these commanders.

Until these commanders are balanced properly, I recommend that even the pros, who I see as the biggest early adopters also avoid these entirely. Anyone who might get them for free or participated in the beta should be allowed to speak and tell the community which ones are balanced and bug free out of the gate.

Until a time as a commander is balanced, if you want to reward Relic when they release good balance changes as they have been, stick to just playing the game, buying skins and so on. Or at least sticking to older commander releases that have had a proper balance patch applied to them.
15 Nov 2013, 03:06 AM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 14
New Zealand 12

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak