Login

russian armor

Tiger Ace ans paid commander

14 Nov 2013, 17:32 PM

So far I've played against the Germans, now I play against Tiger ace...

Truth has a Relic, bud truth has the players..The player is bread..My view:
I've bought Coh2 Delux 79,99 €
four new generals 4 x 3,99 € is 15,96 €
Stalingrad bundle 11.99 €
two new generals 2 x 3,99 € is 7,98€
together : 115.92 €

It's the most money I ever gave pc game. I'm not sorry that money because COH is a really great game and RTS has no rival. If I was a psycho and I'd buy all skins and faceplates, we would have to cost more than 200€. With that I have a little headache :)
And here we do not have third DLC and new gen. and skins and faceplates. Maybe it climbs to 300€. Those of my 115 i really am sorry if: A) COH2 is not a game for one year, what should not according to the model COH1 B) if RELIC will really try to listen to the community and the game will support long-term (2-3years) C), and unless something RELIC makes the Tiger Ace, or soviet receive a similar weapon :banana:
I'm not the player with the TOP 100, but game I enjoyed. Now when I see when loading the opponent has an Tiger Ace, i'm sick of it. Playful for the Soviets like best and I think all games 1vs1 and 4vs4 is hereby generals with Tiger Ace changed completely on the contrary. The strategy of both fractions have radically changed and, if (as I write players or already here or on Steam CoH forum or forums) that this entails having problems on something that will.. Sentences like: not enough me four su85 are common phenomena..I'm not saying Tiger Ace can not destroy. But do not want to start the game with a team of oponents have Ace and I have to use 4x su85 or 4 x t34 and RAM. Download the full infantry or send him to 5x units with bazookas (which, they have no Soviets):). Still survives, and the game was over for me.. So far I've played against the Germans, now I play against Tiger ace. If it goes on like this, I will be very disappointed, the game stops playing and my 115 € tent is a waste of money...I think I'm not the only soviet.. sovietssovietssovietssovietssovietssoviets
14 Nov 2013, 17:39 PM
Benefactor 115

MVGame = Most Valuable Game (ever)
14 Nov 2013, 17:44 PM

Lets face it, the elite infantry doctrine is a complete design failure, remove it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 23
South Africa 6
Germany 828
Germany 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %