Hi all,
I was just thinking, everyone of you has been playing campaing I assume, and I think that you will agree that some missions from campaign were pretty epic (for example mission 1 stalingrad).
So my thoughts was, would it be possible to took that maps and made them available for multiplayer? They are really nice and I think that would be pity to have them available only just in SP. Next question is, if Relic would approve such modding. Thanks for comments.
Question for map makers
14 Nov 2013, 15:34 PM
#1
Posts: 41
14 Nov 2013, 15:35 PM
#2
Posts: 3548 | Subs: 2
I'm trying to get the hang on map making and when i'm satisfied, I'll try my best to make some campaign maps. I still need some time to learn the ropes tough...
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
0 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.621363.631+3
- 3.486234.675+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3520
Board Info
433 users are online:
433 guests
1 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17066
Welcome our newest member, cakhiatvchannel
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, cakhiatvchannel
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
