Login

russian armor

UKF seems underpowered

8 Mar 2020, 00:07 AM

Now I do not play 1v1 I'll say that first and I am a relatively new player so I may be wrong too.

But when speaking about 2v2 3v3 that I play I fell like Soviets do the trick much better. USF does the trick too but I don't play them.
I just feel like Inf Sections and the Cromwell are not on the same level as other inf and mediums. A t34/M4/Pz4 does the trick a lot better than a Cromwell both AT and AI and the smoke ability just doesn't cut it IMHO.
For the inf sections, they get good and very good only when you invest a lot of fuel and ammo into them. Lack of mobile mortars is also a pain when versing a good OST or OKW micro player since they just push you away from your placements and kill them.
Don't get me wrong when you guard a mortar pit good it is insane, but that rarely happens if you are not dominating the map (or it is a smaller map) since they just get 2-3 mortars (1 from each player in 2v2) or field guns and kill it fast.

So IDK what can we do to boost brits, I love to play them, love their units. But every other time I play them I get situations where I think to my self that a few penals would have stopped that push or I think to my self that my Cromwell was a waste of fuel because it fired 10 shots and killed 2inf before getting killed. I just don't see this patch addressing the problem with brit inf, and their lack of a decent medium tank.
I feel like axis has better base inf, and to get on par I need to spend a lot of fuel and ammo that axis uses to get some good tanks and LMGs that again shred me when I come back from the base.
8 Mar 2020, 01:42 AM

Yeah Brits are in a bad spot right now but they're getting buffed as soon as the patch drops, plus the Tigers are dying so that's another big plus.
8 Mar 2020, 12:13 PM

Yeah Brits are in a bad spot right now but they're getting buffed as soon as the patch drops, plus the Tigers are dying so that's another big plus.

Hope they will be in a nice spot for a change
8 Mar 2020, 12:16 PM

you need half the APM for brits you need for any other faction. That's their advantage
8 Mar 2020, 12:55 PM

you need half the APM for brits you need for any other faction. That's their advantage

That is not that big of a deal since I don't find COH2 as micro intensive. Part of why I stopped playing SC2 is that this is a lot more chill of a game hahaha
8 Mar 2020, 15:09 PM

Bollocks.
8 Mar 2020, 15:34 PM

Why would you say that? I had to constantly micro my infantry so they dont die because they are so pudding out of cover and I had to constantly reposition my AT and TD just to deal with a single gardening tiger or a panther "medium" gardening tank

I main brit and I also play ostheer, I got to say ostheer feels nicer to play with. Core infantry that has tank snare and rifle grenade unlocked after battle phrase 1, has non-doctrine mobile mortar and has so many diverse commanders to choose from, when compared to brit.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 56
unknown 17
Russian Federation 50

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak