Login

russian armor

After all these years...no way to prevent game crashing?

19 Feb 2020, 09:22 AM

It doens´t happen alot. But when it does its really frustrating. I´m talking about the game crashing right before the victory strike sets.
I had a really nice match, took almost too long for my nerves. but i enjoy these matches. I want to see the statistics of it, and yes, also the reward i got. But no. Bugsplat

it was the first or second match. The game wasn´t running long. No winter map before. Random PvP match.
MMX
19 Feb 2020, 09:54 AM

if the stats are really such a big deal, you can always load the replay of the last game you played and skip to the end at 8x speed (or just watch it again if you've got the time and it was really that enjoyable). this will bring you right to the statistics as if you had just finished the game.
for the rewards, there should be some kind of visual indicator in your inventory whenever you received anything other than the in-game currency (though i'm not sure if that applies after a bugsplat as well). the new warspoil item will then have some flashing frame around it that should be easy enough to spot.
hope that helps
19 Feb 2020, 13:30 PM

You´re right. The match made into the replay section. Although i am pretty sure this is not always the case, is it?
For the reward. I´m not sure if i got it, it would be the 2000 points so no bulleting etc. this time. Don´t know how many points i had before.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★