Login

russian armor

Counter SVT40?

5 Feb 2020, 22:43 PM

Concripts upgraded with that shit are pretty nasty really.
anyone found a effective way to deal with it?
5 Feb 2020, 22:59 PM

Well what have you tried against it? And which faction do you play? Ostheer forums :luvArmy:
5 Feb 2020, 23:36 PM
Patrion 14

Treat them like any other elite infantry unit, but with a delay, as they do not get a power spike until vet 3.

Hard counter them with a light vehicle/medium tank, match them with your own elite infantry (pgrens, obers, falls), negate them with suppression or make them a manpower liability with rocket artillery (werfs, stukas).

26 Feb 2020, 09:54 AM

The SVT package means that the player has locked into a single doctrine. This is a decent doctrine, but it lacks late game spice, which means that you will be facing no medum tanks other that t34/76s, which is outclassed by most german tanks in the same and higher tiers.

So holding your ground and minimizing your losses until the late game generally means that you will win on the long game against an equally skilled opponent.
26 Feb 2020, 10:24 AM

Denying early munitions points is your best bet. It also means no mines for a while, as well as probably no early sweeper until after the T70, so early tellers are your friend.
3 Apr 2020, 20:19 PM

All sense points, from tactic perspective, Strategic perspective

you guys are great
Thanks for the advices!
8 Jul 2020, 14:30 PM

The SVT package means that the player has locked into a single doctrine. This is a decent doctrine, but it lacks late game spice, which means that you will be facing no medum tanks other that t34/76s, which is outclassed by most german tanks in the same and higher tiers.

So holding your ground and minimizing your losses until the late game generally means that you will win on the long game against an equally skilled opponent.

I see SVT's, I stall for STUGs, which can take stock T34's straight up. Then I go for Ostwind, and gg bro.
17 Nov 2020, 03:24 AM

I see SVT's, I stall for STUGs, which can take stock T34's straight up. Then I go for Ostwind, and gg bro.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★