[2v2] [Ost] New to faction, failing to capitalize or push
30 Jan 2020, 18:45 PM
#1

Posts: 14
Hi guys, I've recently come back to CoH2 after about a year of not playing. I'm mainly an allies player, but I wanted to beef up my Ostheer play so I could understand counters and gameplay better. I feel like I struggled a lot in this game after winning early engagements on my side and couldn't really do much with what I had. I was constantly feeling the manpower bleed and my units couldn't keep up with Soviet airborne guards. I wonder if maybe I should've built a 222, or a halftrack. I also felt that I spent too much time on one side of the map and didn't spend enough helping my ally. I also intended to go close air support commander but misclicked, so I entirely wasted my commander choice in a silly way.
I'm pretty rusty and newish to this faction, so I'll warn viewers that there will be a lot of terrible play in here. Thanks for reading, I appreciate any help or criticism directed my way.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
Offline
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.830145.851+3
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
245 users are online:
245 guests
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76349
Welcome our newest member, Pxwyhcwt
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, Pxwyhcwt
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM