Login

russian armor

Commandos, Hold Fire, and Concealment Strike

26 Dec 2019, 08:28 AM

So when you have commandos on hold fire, they will not shoot.

However the moment the concealment strike bonus appears, they will shoot even with hold fire on. I'm not sure if this has been reported, but this has happened to me too many times. At first I thought, ok maybe I mis clicked or didn't have hold fire on, but after recording my recent games, I've noticed it's concealment strike bonus that makes commandos shoot regardless.

Very first seconds they're concealed, the moment strike bonus appears, they start shooting from very long distance. It's annoying because you need to get up close with commandos and the moment they shoot from max range, your plans go to ruins...most of the time.

Here is video proof. First clip I'm attempting to replicate the bug. Which I manage to do, but for some reason it's when the commandos reach vet 3 it happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zemt0FNlCdc&t=

2nd Video, you can see my commandos concealed, hold fire and walking out camouflaged. However once it spots the MG, my commandos start shooting it, and you can see the "Ambush" activate, making my squad expose itself with hold fire on, and I quickly turn off Hold Fire after and...make this guy rage quit lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SimQL-7Uj_w

EDIT :

After further more testing, I found the actual problem. Reinforcing the squad while on Hold Fire, the new members of the squad do not have Hold Fire activated. To quickly fix this, you just need to Turn on and off hold fire and they'll work as intended.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★